Take Your Favorite Grilled Cheese Sandwich And Stuff It Turn It Into A Pepperoni Pizza! This Fun Twist On A Classic Is Stuffed With Mozzarella, Pepperoni And Sandwiched Between Two Pieces Of Buttery Garlic Toast.
- 1 tbsp. unsalted butter
- 4 slices Sara Lee® Artesano™ Bread
- 4 slices mozzarella cheese, 1/8-inch thick
- 18 slices pepperoni cooked in microwave for 20 seconds and grease dabbed off
For the garlic butter:
- 3 tbsp. unsalted butter
- 1/4 tsp. fresh or dried parsley
- 1/4 tsp. Italian seasoning
- 1/4 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/8 tsp. salt
- In a medium skillet set over medium-low heat, add the butter and melt. Place two pieces of toast side by side.
- To each slice of bread, add a slice of mozzarella, 9 pepperoni, and another slice of mozzarella. Place remaining slices of bread on top.
- Cook on each side for about 3 minutes or until the cheese is melty.
- Meanwhile, make the garlic butter. In a small microwave safe bowl, add the butter. Heat until melted. Stir in parsley, Italian seasoning, garlic powder, and salt.
- Using a pastry brush, brush on both sides of grilled cheese. Cook on each side for 30 seconds. Remove, sprinkle with parmesan cheese and dip in your favorite marinara, if desired.