This slushy fruit punch has been used for years by my family at birthday parties, summer gatherings and now my children ask for it at breakfast...it is our favorite punch. We make it in an empty gallon milk jug.
- 1 (46 fluid ounce) can pineapple juice
- 1 (6 ounce) can frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 2 liters lemon-lime flavored carbonated beverage
- In an empty gallon milk jug or pitcher, pour pineapple juice and orange juice concentrate. Shake to mix and pour in the lemon-lime soda. You may need to let the fizz settle and then return to pouring. This will fill up the gallon. Freeze overnight.
- Let the punch start to thaw 2 hours before serving. Serve slushy.