This keto lava cake is the best keto dessert! It’s incredibly chocolatey, rich, moist and creamy. At only 4g net carbs you can serve it with your favorite low carb ice-cream! It’s ready in less than 20 minutes, and it’s perfect for a party or a festive event! Or to enjoy whenever you want!
Having a sweet tooth on a keto diet in one of the main reasons why people give up and indulge in sugary processed foods. Cutting the sugar out of the diet doesn’t have to be boring and fad.
Our brain is addicted to being fuelled by glucose, but switching to a most stable fuel, ketones you will have energy all day long, and your cravings will go away.
- 4 tbsp cocoa powder
- 2 eggs
- 3 tbsp heavy whipping cream
- 3 tbsp sweetener erythritol
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- Preheat oven to 350F°.
- In a bowl combine the dry ingredients: cocoa powder, sweetener, baking powder.
- In a separate bowl beat well the eggs with a fork. Add the heavy whipping cream, vanilla extract and mix again.
- Add the egg mixture to the dry ingredients and combine together until you get a pourable consistency.
- Grease 2 ramekins with some butter.
- Bake for 12 minutes or until the top is set but still moist.
- Try not to over bake.
- Turn out onto plates and serve hot!