This chicken salad is ultra creamy, and the sauce has real pickle juice stirred right on in. Chunks of rotisserie chicken, diced crisp dill pickle pieces, and a mild garlicky tang from freshly sliced green onions, this is Dill Pickle Chicken Salad makes the definition of a hearty Summer sandwich supper.
You’ll Need:For The Chicken Salad
- 1- 1 1/2 cups chopped crisp dill pickles
- 1 small bunch green onions, thinly sliced
- 4 cups chopped rotisserie chicken meat
For The Creamy Dressing
- 6-8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 3/4 tsp dried dill
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tbsp dill pickle juice
- salt & pepper, to taste
Instructions:To Make The Chicken Salad
- In a large mixing bowl, add the chicken, pickles, and onions. Lightly toss to evenly combine.
To Make The Creamy Dressing
- Add all of the ingredients to a medium sized mixing bowl, use a hand mixer to blend them all together until smooth.
- Pour the dressing over the chicken salad, tossing to evenly coat. Season with salt & pepper, to taste.
- Cover the bowl tightly with plastic wrap and refrigerate until the chicken salad's nice and cold, about 4 hours.
- Spoon the mixture onto buns of your choice and serve as sandwiches, or serve in a bowl with crisp crackers for dipping. Trying to avoid carbs? It also tastes delicious wrapped in a lettuce leaf.