I’m always looking for healthy snacks for my kids, and these frozen banana bites hit the spot!
One of the things I fell in love with was these Good Life Chocolate chips. They are gluten free, dairy free and soy free. I love to keep them in my pantry all the time now, along with almond butter.
Next time you need a little snack, you’ll have to try these frozen chocolate almond butter banana bites. They are super easy to make and so tasty.
- 3-4 bananas
- 1/2 bag Good Life Chocolate Chips
- Almond Butter
- Slice up a few bananas.
- Spread a little almond butter on half of the small banana slices.
- Sandwich the slices with another small banana slice on top in similar size.
- Flash freeze the little banana bites for 15 to 20 minutes.
- While the banana bites are in the freezer, melt the Good Life chocolate chips in the microwave in a glass bowl for a minute or two, stir the chocolate until smooth.
- Now you are ready to dip. Using a small pair of tongs, dip each little banana bite into the warm melted chocolate. The tongs help to grip the bananas, as they tend to be slippery. Place the banana bites on a half pan on top of a piece of parchment paper (for easy cleanup),
- Freeze the banana bites for 30 minutes or until the chocolate has solidified.
- Once frozen move to a plastic air tight container and keep in the freezer.