This Keto Meatloaf is no doubt one of the most delicious dishes which is cooked with easily available food ingredients. This meatloaf is moist, tender and doesn’t crumble when sliced.
- 1 1/2 lbs grass-fed ground beef
- 1/3 cup red onions chopped
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 1/2 tsp ground mustard
- 1 1/2 tsp chili powder
- 4 oz tomato sauce
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup pork rinds crushed
- 1/3 tsp ground pepper
- 2 tsp minced garlic
- 1/3 cup ketchup
- Preheat oven to 375 F.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients but ketchup.
- Place mixture in a 5 x 9 inch loaf pan.
- Press and shape into a loaf shape.
- Bake for 45-50 minutes or until reaching desired texture.
- Let cool for 2-5 minutes.
- Spread ketchup on loaf.
- Let it rest for about 10 minutes before slicing.
- Use a sharp serrated bread knife.
- You can serve the meatloaf cauliflower mash, keto gravy and steamed beans.
- Don’t worry if there’s liquid excess after baking because that’s normal if you used high-fat ground beef.
- Just drain the liquid and enjoy a delicious keto meatloaf.