A delicious pasta covered in a creamy spinach sauce - this is an easy meal the whole family will love!
- one 12 ounce box gluten free penne
- 3 Tablespoons vegan buttery spread
- 3 cups Daiya mozzarella shreds
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 1/2 cups non-dairy milk
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 teaspoon pepper
- 3 handfuls fresh spinach
- Cook the pasta according to package directions.
- While the pasta cooks, make the sauce. Melt the vegan buttery spread in a large pot. Add the Daiya cheese mozzarella shreds, salt, pepper, garlic powder, and non-dairy milk. Cook over medium heat, stirring often.
- Once the cheese is melted and the sauce is smooth, add the spinach. Stir until the spinach wilts.
- Remove the pan from the heat and blend the sauce using an immersion blender.
- Add the cooked and drained pasta to the cheesy sauce. Stir well to coat. Season with more salt and pepper if desired. Serve immediately.