You will love The North Pole, this might just be the most festive drink ever!
- 4 ounces vodka
- 2 ounces Kahlúa or more to taste
- 4 tablespoons chocolate syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 teaspoons molasses
- 1/8 teaspoon ginger
- 1/2 cup heavy cream or whole milk
- whipped cream candy canes and gingerbread cookies, for serving (optional)
- In a cocktail shaker combine the vodka, Kahlúa, chocolate syrup, vanilla, molasses, and ginger.
- Shake until well combined.
- Add ice and shake again. Strain into 4 glasses.
- Top off each glass with heavy cream.
- Dollop with whipped cream and garnish as desired. DRINK!