This Thai Chicken Salad recipe is always the star of the show whenever it’s served at our table. This easy, healthy salad come together in 15 to 20 minutes.
- 1/2 Napa cabbage, thinly sliced (about 4 cups)
- 1/4 small red cabbage, thinly sliced (about 2 cups)
- 2 medium carrots, grated (about 1 cup)
- 3 green onion, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup minced cilantro
- 2 cups cooked, shredded chicken breast
- 3 tbsp slivered almonds, toasted
- 1 lime, juiced
- 3 tbsp natural peanut butter
- 2 tbsp low-sodium soy sauce
- 3 tsp agave nectar (or honey)
- 2 tsp fish sauce
- 2 tsp rice vinegar
- 1 tsp chili garlic sauce
- In a large bowl, combine the Napa cabbage, red cabbage, carrot, green onion, cilantro and chicken breast. Toss with the dressing. Garnish with the toasted almonds. Serve.
- The Dressing: In a small glass bowl, combine the lime juice, peanut butter, soy sauce, agave nectar, fish sauce, rice vinegar and chili garlic sauce. Whisk until smooth.
- Get full recipe==>>cookincanuck.com