If you’re new to the paleo diet, you may not know what to make. There are tons of tasty paleo meals you’ll be able to enjoy while following this diet. Most importantly, some of these meals don’t take long at all to prepare. If you’re looking for stress-free meals to make, consider trying some of the different recipes below.
This one pot lasagna features everything you love about lasagna without the grains or dairy! It's the perfect one pot meal for a busy weeknight that the whole family will love. It's paleo, whole30, AIP, and keto friendly.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 white onion, diced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 cup mushrooms, chopped
- 2 zucchinis
- 1 cup spinach, chopped
- 1 cup sugar-free marinara sauce (use this or this for AIP)
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper (omit for AIP)
- 1 tbsp fresh basil, chopped
- 1 tbsp fresh parsley, chopped (plus extra for garnish if desired)
- 2 tsp dried oregano
- Optional- 10-15 Sliced grape tomatoes (omit for AIP)
- Chop the ends off of the zucchinis, and use a mandolin slicer or a peeler to slice the zucchinis into long, thin strips. Pat them down with paper towels to remove excess water and set aside.
- Use a large, deep skillet to brown the ground beef. Season with 1/2 tsp sea salt, and set aside when cooked, keeping about 2 tbsp of the fat in the pan.
- Cook the onions and garlic in the same pan on medium heat until fragrant. Add in the mushrooms, zucchini slices and saute for 4-5 minutes or until soft.
- Add back in the ground beef, as well as the marinara sauce, the remainder of the seasonings. Cook for a few minutes to combine the flavors, and stir in the spinach at the very end. Stir until the spinach has wilted.
- Top with sliced grape tomatoes (omit for AIP), extra seasoning to taste, and serve!